Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Friday, March 28, 2008

Another day, another cover ...

Posting early because I anticipate a busy day tomorrow. A window is going into the 6' hole in the basement wall -- yes, there's a big hole there (covered with plywood right now) and it is still winter in Minnesota. Luckily it's in the basement and it's not causing too many problems. Yet.

Anyway, I suspect the power will be off and on and off, as well as my DSL connection, so I figured I'd post while I could.

And here's what I'm posting: a new cover! Ta da!


And if you go here, you'll see a new banner (at the bottom of the page) for my book coming out in June. And if you go here, you'll see new reviews posted for If Not For You.

It's been a pretty busy week, and that's not even to mention all the construction! Whew! Now I just have to finish my WIP, get those contest entries judged, get ready for a conference coming up, go to a concert on Saturday, finish final edits on a book my editor is waiting for ... Onward!

No comments: