Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Juggling again

Just when you think you've gotten caught up ...

I got diverted this week and now I feel like I'm behind schedule.

I'm not, of course. It's a mental schedule in my head. The problem is that I have things that have to be done at a certain time (newsletter deadlines, meetings, work commitments). I can't put those things off, but they interfere with what I have going on creatively in my life. I was in the middle of a great idea for a new book, and I wanted to get that down on paper, and this other STUFF got in the way. I still managed to snare a bit of time to get ideas down but not as much as I wanted.

At least my health is holding up. I was a bit worried for the last couple of weeks because I've had this phantom pain that really was stopping me in my tracks. But that seems to be leveling off now, and I can get back to regular life. Whatever that is.

I am hoping in another month or so to have it all organized so STUFF doesn't crop up like this and surprise me. I know I can juggle it all but I've got to figure out the right schedule so things get done when they're supposed to be done. Until then, it's a matter of juggling my TO-DO lists until I get caught up again ... and then I start it all over.

Such is life, eh?

J

No comments: