Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's a perfect day ....



... to stay inside and write.

Yep, the first big snow of the year. It started about 2 hours ago and it's blowing and whipping around. I'm going to go out soon and start shoveling, then I'll come inside and do some more writing.

I enjoy days like this, where I am forced to stay inside and get caught up. There's something about nice weather that makes me feel I need to be out and about. But bad weather -- heck, the police are ASKING us to stay home! And I'm happy to oblige, as long as it doesn't last for days on end.

So here's to snow ... as long as it falls conveniently on the weekend and not when I have to drive in it, I don't care ... let it snow!

No comments: