Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thinking back ....


On my other blog with the Mavens, we're talking about 'regrets' this week. I specifically asked folks if they'd had a conversation, event, or email that they regretted sending.


I've been considering this. I think I view a 'regret' as 'something I wished I hadn't done'. That's probably not the dictionary definition, but it's how I think of it. Given that, there's little I regret that I can remember (I probably was worried at the time, but can't recall it now).


I guess I'm viewing this past year as a learning experience. When I look back ... whoa. {shake head} I've started blogging, I've got a MySpace page, my web site is whipped into shape, I've sold books, I've given talks ...


Regrets?


Nah.


Or maybe one. Check my Mavens blog tomorrow to see what it was.

No comments: