Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy to be shoveling ...

Yep, it snowed again. Mostly slushy stuff, with a little layer of ice underneath, just to make it challenging to keep my balance.

I shoveled the driveway then dug out a path to the bird feeder to toss down grain for the critters. It's the Solstice, and I always celebrate the equinoxes, solstices, and cross-quarter days (Halloween, May Day, etc.) by giving the critters some chow.

Now I'm snugged down in my little abode and ready to write, watch Christmas DVDs (White Christmas probably) and I may even drink some cocoa in flagrant violation of my Atkins diet. After all, it's the holidays, isn't it?

I'll be offline for a while, so I hope those out there in Cyberland have a safe and relaxing holiday. Do something nice for yourself and above all, enjoy it. We only go around once (that we know of, that is; if you read my books, you'll know I'm not so sure about that), so try to have fun while you're here!

I may have to build a snowman today ....

No comments: