Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

... and another perfect day to write ...


Except today I had to go to work .... Oh well, I came home early and after shoveling a bit, I did some more work and NOW I can sit down and write.

It's a winter wonderland out there. Not much of a wonderland if you're driving, of course. And I saw a few kids who were let out at the bus stop and they were really trudging through the snow.

But all in all, it's shaping up to be Winter again. We haven't had Winter in Minnesota for a while, so I have to get my Winter Attitude back. Snow will happen and nothing to be done for it, but try to make the best of it ...

and write!





No comments: