Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sneaking on the blog ...

I need to sneak in a blog post because my Internet access at home has been down lately.

It's surprising that a little inconvenience like that can be so annoying. I was scheduled to do some promotions last night on some loops but couldn't do it because I couldn't log on. Oh, I could but ... I had to use dial-up and it was so slow I almost fell asleep reading email. Not the sort of connection you need in a high-speed chat.

The good thing, of course, is that I got a lot of work done since I didn't have the net there to bother me. So much so that I am toying with the idea of going web-free one afternoon a week. I"m thinking I will take my laptop and go to a different room in the house and just FOCUS. Since I don't have WiFi, the Internet can't 'find' me.

Good plan. Let's see if I do it.

No comments: