Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Updates

My aunt passed away just a few hours before I wrote that last blog post. There's no real grief at such a passing but I do still feel a void to know she's not there any more. She's always been there. But she would be the first one to say 'get over it', so I will save my memories for another day.

Other news: I taught my first writing class last night & I think it went very well. We have only 4 students, but that's nice because it adds a feeling of familiarity to the task. I spoke for an hour then my co-teacher took over & led the class in a little writing exercise. We'll fine tune as we go, but overall, I think we're going to be okay. I'll report more next week as we continue...

No comments: