Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, September 29, 2007

And the Pig Book has a cover!




How about this??!!! Boy, I just sign the contract and I get a cover!

I'm very pleased with this one. It's got all the right elements: the sticky note on the monitor, the candy on the desk, and my name on the newspaper page -- so cool, eh? I have to give kudos to Wild Rose Press' artist, Kim Mendoza, she is awesome. I LOVE this cover. I don't have a release date yet, but I"m assuming it'll be sometime early next year, so look for the Pig Book, in print, next summer (maybe: fingers crossed). I've submitted another book to my editor, haven't heard yet if she liked it, but if she did, there's 2 more follow-on books to that one, so ... I've also been toying with the idea of a follow-on book to the Pig Book, but that's just the germ of an idea...

I won't be blogging on Tuesday because I'll be busy but I'll check back in next weekend. It'll probably be later in the evening because I'm going to a workshop next Saturday. It's on creativity, and Eric Maisel, a reknowned creativity coach, will be in town giving an all-day workshop. While I haven't had trouble with overcoming writer's block (I don't know if I've ever had it), I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to say. Everyone who's seen him says he's exceptional. I'll post a report when I get a chance next week.

And if you have time, check out my LiveSpace page (this is like MySpace, but not quite as ... spacey):

http://jlwilsonauthor.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

It only took me an hour or so to set this up, and I think it's kinda cool, if I do say so myself. So check it out!

Gotta go and get creative! Later ...








No comments: