Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yikes! Too busy to post?


No excuse, I know, but I've been swamped!

I got back from my conference last weekend, and haven't had a chance to sit down and think, much less think about blogging.
Everything went well at the conference, but it wasn't quite as rewarding as it has been in the past. Perhaps I'm getting jaded. Next year I'll be going to a whole different set of conferences, so I'm thinking that will pique my interests again (I really wanted to use the word 'pique'. I love that word).

And work has been busy, too. We're in the middle of a big effort, plus it's a whole new company (we was bought) so I'm still learning the ropes there. Annoying but hey, it pays the bills.

Plus I'm gearing up for a new promo op. This is a year-long gig at a web site that gets a lot of visitors. I get cover art in rotation on their site, I get some chats and blogs, and a bunch of other stuff. So I need to get that all arranged.

I do wish that stack in the in box would go down. I'd like to finish the book I'm writing!

No comments: