Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy summer!



Here we are, in July with all the heat, bugs, and humidity ... nothing to do but sit back, sip a cold drink, and relax, right?


I'm going to try that for a few days. I've got the Fourth off, so I'm going to get some writing done, do a little napping, maybe do some gardening, followed by a pink drink (maybe a vodka lemonade?) I have to go to work on Thursday and Friday, but I have next week to look forward to. I'll be on vacation most of the week, and while it will be a hectic vacation it is vacation nonetheless.


So I think I'll haul out the suitcase and start thinking about packing (more on that later). In the meantime ... that pink drink might await me.

No comments: