Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, July 07, 2007


I'm having a lot of fun writing my current book. This one is another 'light' mystery, set in Florida and it's got characters I really like. They were in another book I did and I thought they were so much fun I brought them back for another book. Here's hoping I get both books published someday!

I really write by the seat of my pants, and this book is no exception. As I was writing one scene, a new character popped in and all of a sudden I had a subplot -- a really good subplot! That's such a gas when that happens. I can now figure out the ending of the book, because I want to wrap up the plot and the subplot all at one point. I have a good sense now of where I can do that.

Cool!

No comments: