Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's coming ...



Can you feel it in the air?

I can. Snow is melting, skies are blue, and the temperatures are finally warming up.

Of course, spring in Minnesota is a wildly variable month, and not to be trusted. We can have blizzards alternating with shorts-weather. So I won't run out and plant any seeds just yet.

But my thoughts can start turning away from winter to spring. This was a way stressful week, so it's nice to anticipate pleasantness for a change. Why oh why did we have an acquisition during a major release/deadline? Oh, wait. We wouldn't have had these deadlines if we hadn't been acquired! Oh well. I think I got most of the functionality documented, and if I didn't -- customers love to file bugs.

Yep, a new phase is starting, not just spring, but in my life. In a few months my first book will be out, followed in September by book 2, November book 3, and December, book 4. Wow. I suspect I'll have another one out this year, too. Pretty amazing.

I'd better enjoy spring while I can. I think I'm going to be busy this year...

No comments: