Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I did it!


I think I've tamed the Promo Pile.

I spent most of Sunday going through all my notes and looking at what to do, and when to do it.

Then I made a big old checklist:

3 months before release

2 months before release

1 month before release

You get the idea. Then I logged on to a bunch of web sites and got lined up for interviews, signed up for feature spots, touched base about getting spotlights -- and have most of that lined up for the summer. Then I got me a calendar (yet another calendar) and I put in everything I need to do for 'Grace' and for the Pig Book, this winter.

ORGANIZED!!!

As long as everything goes as planned, I'm good. And if not, well, I'll figure out something.

Oh, and I started my next book. Yea! I'm writing again!

J

No comments: