Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another sale ...


This is getting bad. Did I announcement this one already?

Well, if I did, bear with me, I'm announcing it again.

I sold If Not For You, another romantic suspense to Cerridwen Press and I sold The History Patrol: Forgiveness to CP. HP:F is the first in a series, so you can pretty much count on a few more announcements about that in the future. I've sent in proposals on five other books, sent in one completed book, and am working on another one.

I'm really pleased about all of these, but I'm going to stop on the RS books for a while. I want to see how my sales are for Grace (coming in June) and INFY, release date TBD. Once I see how that goes, I'll maybe try some more of my RS books.

Oh, and I got a request for a full manuscript from a third publisher. Not sure if they'll like it or not, it's a bit different than what they normally publish. But it doesn't hurt to get another set of eyes on my work, does it?

Juggle, juggle, juggle.

No comments: