Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm dreaming of a white Halloween

I'm not sure if this will work, but I'll put a link right here of my garden and how it looks before and after snow.

Yep. Snow. We got about 1/4" of snow last night. And man, was it cold today! Since I've lost weight I'm really susceptible to cold, and I could NOT get warm today until I got to my office and turned on the fireplace. Of course, it was a bit overcast & gloomy, too, which didn't help.

Winter is a great time for me because I get a ton of writing done. But first, I've got to get ready for winter -- yard work, get the coats dry-cleaned, dig out the mittens ...

And make a pot of chili. Yep. That's definitely right there at the top of the list.

No comments: