Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Back to normal, kinda

I'm slowly but surely getting back to normal. I went to the gym today for the first time in a week and discovered I gained 2 pounds -- not bad when I consider my erratic diet for most of the week. I'll whip those 2 pounds off my body soon.

I'm caught up at the Paycheck Job and am almost done with my WIP. It's gone very fast but this was mainly a rewrite, not a 'write', so I expected it to be quick. I got info out to the agent who's interested in my work (whew) and my Icky To Do list is whittled down to 3 things for the weekend ("Icky To Do" are things I continually procastinate about until I can no longer postpone).

We're off to a musical play this afternoon, then dinner, then hopefully more writing tonight & tomorrow. I would love to wrap up this WIP this week and let it sit on the back burner as I consider another book that's popped into my head. I think it's doable. Let's face it -- all things are doable when you're home among familiar things. There really is No Place Like Home.

No comments: