Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

work work work

I'm having one of those weeks where everything is ganging up on me at one time.

I've got a boatload of work to get done in the Paycheck Job. I'm trying to wrap up what I can on the project I'm doing so I can get my work out for review.

I'm trying to get my class notes organized for teaching this fall. This is an artificial deadline but if I can get it off my desk and onto my co-teacher, then it's her problem for a while.

I'm making good progress on one book but am stalled on the other. I'm hoping when I get stalled on the first book I'll be able to go to the other one and make progress on it.

I need to consider what to take on my weekend trip. That means packing. That means laundry.

A friend is leaving town and 2 others are having birthday. I have a Must Attend dinner tomorrow night.

Yep. It's piling up. Now watch: next week I'll be twiddling my thumbs.

Oh, wait. No. It's me. I never twiddle!

No comments: