Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm a guest blogger next week!


I'll be blogging all next week at Coffee Time Romance's blog. I'm a bit nervous about this because I've never been a guest blogger before. I share a blog with some other writers, but I've never had a 'moderator' throw out questions that I have to answer.

Of course, those of you who know me know that I'll be able to gab quite handily, but I need to gab for a whole week. Yikes.

So come on over and visit next week. At least drop by and see what I'm yattering about. I'll be at:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/CoffeeThoughts/

In other news, I spent the day today at the State Fair. PERFECT weather, not too crowded until about noon, and lots of yummy food and people-watching. And a great place to plot my next book. My friends and I came up with several ways to kill someone in plain sight, most of which I think would be plausible. So look for "Murder on a Stick", maybe next year sometime. I already have a "Murder at the State Fair" where someone is killed at the grandstand show in front of a thousand cheering ZZ Top fans. I haven't submitted that one to any publisher yet, but I'm getting ready to toss it out there and see if I can sell it.

'Murder on a Stick' might be close behind.

Anyway, we had a great time. My friends and I have gone to the Fair together every year for 15 years. I wore my pedometer today and we walked 5.75 miles.

Not enough to work off all the food and beer .... but still a lot of walking in 7 hours.

I'm happy to sit around tonight and relax and recover...

No comments: