Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

And the Brownies are here !!!


Lo and behold, the book is available online, at B&N and Amazon. Check my web site for links (http://www.jayellwilson.com).


And if you order it, read it, and love it ... write a review! Give me a glowing review online at one of those places to tell everyone how much you loved it. Or you can go into yourlocal B&N and say, "Hey, I know this author. You should stock this book. She's local, you know. IT should go on the Minnesota shelf".


Just a few suggestions ...


I got a glowing review for Grace, which I would love to share (go to this link). I'm thrilled by this review because I feel like the reviewer really got into my characters and the story, which is so gratifying.


http://www.romancejunkiesreviews.com/artman/publish/suspense/Your_Saving_Grace.shtml

All in all ... an excellent week so far!!!

No comments: