Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Is this the calm between the storms?


I've been trying to do a little bit of promo every day, just log on to various loops, chat with some folks, answer a couple of questions, and (if allowed) post an excerpt. I have about 5 excerpts for the book that I want to post, but I don't want to post it all in one swoop, so I'm trying to space them out on different loops.

Next week I'll add another book to the mix, which means I'm going to have to keep track of what I post where, who's reading what, etc.


I've also got contests running on a couple of web site, one for each book. In fact, in one contest, I'll have 2 books (I think. I'm still getting the second one set up). Then I have banner ads going on a couple of sites (I'd point you to them but the banners run randomly, so I'm never sure when I'll see it).

It's getting a bit confusing. I've resorted to yet more Master Lists of what is where and when.
Imagine what it would be like if I was a Big Time Author?


Hmm. Then I'd hire somebody to keep track of it for me. (wink)

No comments: