Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Monday, January 31, 2011

Okay. Now back to our regularly scheduled program

I launched my new web site/slog -- a web site blog.

I'm not sure if it'll fly or not. I think there are still some kinks to work out. But after three days of transferring files, I think it's Good Enough.

That's an important distinction to make. It ain't perfect and I know it, but for now, it'll do. Someday (I know, I know: roll your eyes) someday I'll go ahead and have a pro design a web site for me. Someday I won't listen to my spouse when he says, "why don't you just ..." And Someday... well, you get the idea.

Anyway, there it is: jayellwilson.com. Poke at it and tell me if it's broken. If it is, I'll try to fix it. And stay tuned. It will probably change, and often. I find I enjoy tweaking things like web sites, blogs, etc.

No, no! Back to writing!

No comments: