Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Monday, January 03, 2011

I'm starting to like this ...

I like the idea of a streamlined blog. Not necessarily the way my blog looks as a web site. But I'm experimenting with some templates and some ideas. I think I'll stick with using a blog to update my web site. No more Front Page for me!

In the new for this week: a new release. Yepper, a book comes out on Friday. So I'll be back then with release news. Until then, I'm going to try to figure how to link to files in Google Docs. If I can figure that out, I may be able to use Google as my web site. I'm trying to figure that out in between writing the new book, submitting edits for 2 books, researching doing some self-publishing, working full-time and ...

Yep. Someday I'll have all the time in the world. Just not this week....

No comments: