Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pretend this is a web site

As you can tell, I still don't have a real web site yet. I'm getting bids from various designers, but it looks like it will be at least a month or so before I get something up and running. I am not in panic mode. Let's face it, I'm blogging here, there and everywhere a lot, I have this space to announce Stuff, and I'm not Nora and don't have adoring fans screaming for information about me (whew). So hang tight and a web site will appear someday.

Until then: minor news. I'm teaching a class in the Twin Cities. Come on out and join me: http://tinyurl.com/48c3zor .Trust me: we'll have a lot of fun and you'll learn something. Win-win!

No comments: