Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Once again, an AWOL blogger

I got wrapped up in Saturday and forgot to blog until late last night. Oops!

It was a bookend kind of day: I had a writing meeting in the morning and a party in the late afternoon. In between I did something I haven't done for a long time: I relaxed. I played with the Terrible Twosome (the kittens), I napped, I read the stack of printouts I put on my "this might be interesting pile" and I just sat & thought: about my 3 books in progress, about the garden and how it looks (pretty freakin' awesome, I have to admit), about life in general.

It's good to have those 'don't worry about it' days. I don't do them often but when I do, I savor them. Today it's back to being on-task: shopping, promo, writing, prepping for classes this fall. I feel energized and ready to get at it.

Savor those days while you may!

No comments: