Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Whooee ... another one in print


Coming soon, to a printer near you: yep, If Not For You is on the spring print list with my publisher. I suspect it's because it won the Eppie, but I don't care why, I'm just glad that Max & Layla will soon be in print!

I'll keep you posted on the details as they become available.

In other news: I'm off to a book signing today. My local writer's group is having me speak and sign books. So I need to get organized for that event. And then a weekend of writing & getting caught up before I leave town next week. Oh, and golf -- gotta watch the Master's tournament both days, too.

Spring is here!

No comments: