Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Still slugging away ....

I'm doing a half-hour a day on the Evil Edits and making some progress. I find doing it that way doesn't interfere too much with my mood. If I do more than that, I get grumpy (and let's face it, I'm writing to have fun so Grumpy Ain't Good).

Due to a confluence of circumstance, I haven't had a chance to work on my WIP for a while and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY. I didn't realize how much I depend on creative time to keep my sanity. I hope to carve out some time on Sunday to sit down, re-read what I've done so far, and get that ship back on course.

But for tonight ... a few more chores to do then I need to sit down, finish final edits on a different book, and get it out the door before the next book comes in. That's the problem with being with 3 publishers -- there's always a book to edit!

No comments: