Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jumping the gun, but ...

I just had to put up my book cover for the Pig Book, which releases next week.

This book has been through such travails ... I'm sort of holding my breath until it releases.

It's an odd feeling to see Max & Layla's book (If Not For You) get pushed down one slot. I wonder if I'll ever get accustomed to seeing books relegated to the next spot on the list. I love each book as I write it and I so like my characters -- it's tough to see them leave the spotlight.

Of course, they can come back into the spotlight the way Your Saving Grace has. It's up for an Eppie award, it's going into print, and I'll be signing it at the RT Convention. And that was my second book out last year.

Maybe there is no such thing as 'back list' in e-publishing? If so, that's a good thing, because I want to enjoy the satisfaction of these books over and over again.

No comments: