Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One of those days...

Did you ever have one of those days?

I've had one of those weeks -- where things just didn't go quite right. It snowed buckets & I had to shovel, and shovel, and shovel. There's no place left the put the snow. It's stacked up twice as high as me and I can't toss that high any more. Which means a trek up & down the street to find a place to stack it.

When I finally got to work (treacherous roads) I couldn't get my phone to work, I had to re-do some things in my cube & the guy wasn't there to help, I needed to print something but couldn't get it to work .... you know how it goes -- nothing works right. Then I had to get home, get ready to teach class and by the time I was done, it was 9 at night and I forgot to blog, I forgot to write, I forgot to promo.

Well, I've got to get back on track. Too many things have been distracting me of late. I need to buckle down & get going on my writing and get back in the groove. I'm traveling this weekend, but hopefully once I get home...

Did you ever have one of those months?

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

Hey JL! I have an award for you. Hope it makes your day better :)
http://www.writingspace.blogspot.com