Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Belated blogging

I'm visiting my Mom in Iowa, so lost track of time & completely forgot about blogging!

It's funny: whenever I pack to come here, I always put in a bunch of "to do" things: magazines to read, stories to edit, story ideas to flesh out...I never quite get to 'em all. I do get a lot done, but it seems like I spend a lot of time running around, doing this & that. I did get a lot done last night, but it seems like there's only a few hours here & there to get stuff done.

What is it about packing? I always overpack, whether it's clothing or tasks. I must be a far more optimistic person than I knew!

No comments: