Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Already looking at the holidays

My To Do list is growing for the holidays ....

Funny how I spend holidays from the office keeping busy like crazy at home! But I so seldom get uninterrupted time that I stack up a lot to do on those rare days off. The fun thing about this 'To Do' is it all has to do with the current books I'm working on, and I"m really, really into the story, so it should be a good time. But of course there are other things, mainly having to do with getting ready for winter. This stretch of good weather just can't last!

I'm lucky that my Real Job is chugging along nicely. I have deadlines, but they're all doable and so far I haven't had any major surprises. Next year, though -- well, that might be a different story since we'll have a major deadline then. But I'll think about that in 2010!

For now, though, I'm just going to keep making lists....

No comments: