Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, September 05, 2009

well, Hooray!

Life is getting back to normal!

After a week of phone calls & hassle, Mom has email again. Thank you, WebTV! I can't tell you how relieved I am to know it's (1) arrived and (2) has been installed and (3) is working!

Let's see, what else has been on my plate lately? I've had a lot of deadlines the Paycheck Job, but most are under control now. I've gotten the handouts, etc., ready for the class I'm co-teaching this fall. I finished the third book in the Deadly Landscaping series. I got a request from an agent for the Oz book, so I'm prepping that. And I'm getting ready to start the Ghost Story, which features some Oz characters.

And it's a holiday weekend! I love long weekends -- I am already getting SO much done. I'm going some promo for 2 books that released (see the sidebar) in between writing and editing. I'll be promoing those books for the next month, so I won't blast you with the information now, you'll see it at some point ::smile::

For now, though, just a bit of time out on the porch, enjoying the balmy weather. Then back to the Oz book for a bit more editing.

Did I mention I love long weekends?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah long weekends. I got sick for mine. What did you do?! LOL