Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

A world full of awesome

I'm having one of those days where I feel lousy: my clothes don't fit right, I feel fat, I don't want to work out tonight, I should go to Yoga class but I dislike the teacher, I have to write a bunch of acknowledgment cards for donations to Mom's memorial fund and that always makes me cry...

Yeah. A crappy day.

And yet it is a day of awesome. The air is crisp. The snow is white and fresh. The streets are well plowed and not slippery. My job is interesting. My back pain is manageable.

In short. Life is good. Let's face it. Most of the time, Life Is Good. It's just a matter of looking past the crappy to see the awesome.

What a Pollyanna attitude. Yep. It's mine, and I'm sticking to it!

No comments: