Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Adaptation

This is the first month I haven't gone to Iowa to visit my Mom in years. I'm keeping busy doing other things, but the lack of that visit is haunting me. I loved those visits. I loved the trip itself and the town and my walks there and connecting with my Mom. It was very relaxing.

I'm adapting to this sense of strangeness, but it's not a happy thing. I don't know if it ever will be. All I know is I'm restless. I need a change. I need something to break up the monotony of what I'm doing. My visits there did that, and now I don't have it. So I need to find a change that I can use.

Still searching.

No comments: