Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Starting a new venture

I'm branching out into a new blog. I know, I know -- why? This one is perfectly fine, right?

Well, of course it is, but I wanted to try a new blog to have a chance to talk about things other than publishing. I've been peeved lately about people who are into the whole "Zen" thing (to be honest, I don't really know what that means, 'Zen', except it comes across as being sort of 'other-worldly' and 'far from the madding crowd' sort of thing).

So anyway: I started Blog Think Do, which is my way saying: I'll blog, you think about it, and maybe you'll do it. And if not -- well, it gave me a chance to write about something I find intriguing: how to cope with our stressed-out world.

Check it out: http://www.blogthinkdo.blogspot.com/. It's brand spanking new. I'll update it randomly, and we'll see where I go with it.

No comments: