Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where do they get the energy?


Our two kittens, Pandora (a.k.a., The Paw of Destruction) and Opie (a.k.a., Destructo Boy) will turn 1 year old on March 25. That means they're teenagers, and like teenagers, they have more energy than should be contained in one body. It's just amazing how they can tear around the house, bounce off walls, terrorize the other (adult) cats, and generally act like Super Cats.

There are days when I wish I could just bottle all that energy & have it for when I need it -- when deadlines & work & my To Do list loom large. Then I see them sleeping as hard as they play and I know where they get it -- they're in Recharge Mode. Maybe I just need to sleep as hard!

No comments: