Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Happy happy me me

I was in New Orleans this past weekend, enjoying the weather and the Epic conference. That's a conference for digital books and I'm pleased to say that I won my category -- Science Fiction Romance -- with Endurance, my time travel book.

This is the second Epic award I've won for excellent in digital publishing and I'm pleased as punch that I was there to get the award in person. It was a great vacation -- sunny skies, warm temperatures, balmy breezes, and an award at the end of it all!

We all need those breaks from the routine now & again. And since this is "Read an Ebook Week", feel free to take a vacation with an ebook.

Like mine ::wink::

No comments: