Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Did I speak too soon?


Yep, it snowed. Just enough to make the roads slippery -- and to cover all the yucky gray snow with a fresh coating of powder. But now the sun is out and everything looks so clean and fresh.

Fresh starts -- I've made a fresh start, too, on the Oz book. I was picking away at it, not focusing on it much, but in the last day or two it's really started to come together for me. The hardest part of writing for me is letting the characters in my head, letting them take over my life. Once I do that, the book goes fast, but letting them in -- that takes time.

So now I'm off and running in Oz. I'm having fun again!

No comments: