Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Saturday, April 14, 2007

All is right with the world ...




I got my banners!!!!

These are the little promotional dealies that will go onto web sites, advertising my books.

I'm as excited as if I'd gotten my cover art -- which I still haven't seen (grr. Wish I knew what it would look like!)

Anyway, I saw the proofs of my banners, and I'm happy with them. I had to surf around and find the photographs to use (a whole blog topic in itself). Then I had to come up with the tag -- you know, the one or two phrases that would jump out in the advertisement. Then I had to figure out colors.

Oi! The anguish! But I really like them.

When they are ready for prime time, I will point you to them and you can see my NAME IN LIGHTS (okay, on the computer screen... still, pretty neat).

On to the next promotional learning experience ...

No comments: