Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Friday, September 08, 2006


Hey, my first entry in this odd new world. I decided I'd better at least reserve my name here. And if I'm going to set up a blog, I should put something in there, so, like all things, it took on a life of its own. And for those who know me, you know I can't resist technology in all its forms, so -- here I am.

I'm not sure if I'll stay here but we'll give it a shot. Between this and my web site, it's a lot of overhead when I'd rather be writing. But I'll give try it -- at least for now. Seems like every time I turn around, somebody's blogging something.



That sounds sort of ... harsh, doesn't it?

Maybe, at some point, it'll get interesting. Although I doubt I'll garner the audience of Ms. Snark, the Evil Editor, or any others in the Pub World. For those who don't know me, I'm what is euphemistically known as 'pre-published' -- my manuscripts are still languishing in the Slush Pile. I have hopes, though ... oh, yes, I have hopes.

And yes, I do have a Real Name to match those initials. I just don't use it much. Not that it's a bad name. It's just ... not who I am when I write.

Hope that makes sense. If not, well, too bad. I'm signing off for the night.

J





No comments: