Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Monday, March 26, 2012

Retiring this blog

I decided to somewhat simplify my life, so I'm retiring this blog and moving my random updates to my other blog, "Writing In Between."

If you're following me, I hope you'll join me there:

http://writinginbetweenlife.blogspot.com/

Why, you ask? Just a way to simplify what I'm doing. I have a web site (actually, 4 of them, one for each genre and a main one). I have a mobile app. I have 3 blogs. I decided I don't need 3 blogs, so now I'll have 1 blog (maybe 2. I might keep my Zen blog going). And I figured out a way to simplify my updating of my sites. I think.

And I guess I thought it was time to move on to a new theme... so join me at WIB and let's see what the future holds.

No comments: