Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Monday, August 29, 2011

Promotion, summer-style

I am once again thinking about promo. I took a month off while we moved but I'm going to gear up and get back in the swing of it next week. I set Sept. 1 as my "start off with new habits" goal, and I'm contemplating what my goal should be for promo.

It has to be fun, something I'll do, and something that won't annoy me. I really dislike strident "buy me" kinds of promotions, so I'll probably try to figure out something fun, like "Avoid my blog on Fridays, that's when I promote" or something like that. I have a hefty back list I can promote, and that's what I'm going to focus on this fall.

So here's my first blast: the History Patrol series. Buy it (kidding: check it out.) It's got reincarnation, romance, shape-shifters, telepathic animals and great villains (John Dillinger, Jessie James, a mad scientist). Seriously. It's fun and thought-provoking.

And I had a heckuva time writing them, so I hope you appreciate the effort!


But they were fun to write, too....

No comments: