Scribbles and thoughts ...

These are ramblings from J L Wilson, published author of romantic suspense, mystery, and paranormal -time travel fiction....

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Packing and more packing

I'm just going to direct you to my slog (web site blog) to update you on what I'm doing. Go to jayellwilson.com for details about my new releases, etc..

I have to admit, being under the gun like this has given me an appreciation for "Writing In Between" (my other blog which I swear I will get off the ground soon). I am grabbing minutes here and there to write, and it's hard -- it's hard to get 'in the zone', hard to turn off distractions, hard to find the physical strength to do it.

But you know, it's like a little vacation when I do finally carve out time to write. I get to slip away, visit people in another place, put myself in their shoes. Maybe that's why I'm a writer -- I like those vacations now and again.

I hope to return to regular blogging once the dust of moving is settled. Until then, look here now and again for updates, check my web site for any 'real' news, and stay tuned ... I've got 3 books to release soon, and 2 more I'm editing. I've got a lot of stories to tell...

No comments: